2. Information We Collect
We may collect or receive (and may have collected or received during the 12-month period prior to the Last Updated date of this California Notice) the categories of personal information (“Personal Information”) listed below. Not all categories will be collected or received for every individual.
- Personal Identifiers: such as a real name, physical address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers. This category of information is collected from you, your devices, and third parties such as social networks and our business partners.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: such as information about the websites you came from and to which you are going, ad clicks, search history, and other information regarding your interaction with our Websites and Apps, such as the duration you stay on a webpage. This information is collected from you and your devices.
- Geolocation Data: such as the exact location of your mobile device. This category of information is collected from you and your devices.
- Commercial Information: such as the goods or services purchased or considered, as well as purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. Depending on the Services to which you subscribe, information that we collect may include hauler information, transaction data, tax identification number, asset-related information, including asset names, vehicle identification numbers, vehicle registration information, license plates or other asset information. This category of information is collected from you, your devices, and third parties such as our business partners.
- Sensitive Personal Information: such as account login information allowing access to an account, precise geolocation data, race, and ethnicity, in each case as further described above in the relevant categories. Ever.Ag only collects and uses your sensitive personal information when it is necessary to perform or provide Services for you, or in the course of your employment with Ever.Ag for either establishing or maintaining your employment relationship. Please note we do not collect sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, automatically as you navigate through the Websites and Apps, or automatically as mobile devices loaded with our Apps are transported by device carriers, providing geolocation about device location and movement as recorded by breadcrumb technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or other users.
3. Use of Personal Information
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites and Apps.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, Apps, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Websites and Apps.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We may also use the information we collect for our own or our service providers’ other operational purposes, purposes for which we provide you additional notice, or for purposes compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected. We will not collect or use Personal Information for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We do not sell and, within the last 12 months, we have not sold, Personal Information.
4. Sharing Personal Information
5. Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information, including:
5.1 Access to Specific Information and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (Section 6, Exercising Your Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information, if any.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate Personal Information that we have collected from you. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (Section 6, Exercising Your Rights), we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the inaccurate information, taking into account the nature of the Personal Information and the purposes for which the Personal Information was requested.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (Section 6, Exercising Your Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
5.4 Limit the Use of Personal Information
You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Information. Ever.Ag does not sell Personal Information, but if you wish to opt out of the sharing of your Personal Information with our service providers you may submit a verifiable consumer request (Section 6, Exercising Your Rights). Please note that limiting the sharing of your Personal Information may make it impossible for Ever.Ag to provide you Services.
You also have the right to limit the use or disclosure of your Sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you. However, Ever.Ag does not use or disclose Sensitive Personal Information for this purpose.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
6. Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at: email@example.com, or calling us at: 214-360-0061.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. Under California law, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission to act on your behalf. We will require the agent to provide proof of that written permission. To the extent permitted by law, we may require you to verify your own identity in response to a request, even if you choose to use an agent.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
7. Other California Privacy Rights
California’s Shine the Light law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Websites and Apps that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 3801 Parkwood Blvd, Suite 300, Frisco, Texas 75034.
8. Changes to Our CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents
Ever.Ag reserves the right to update this Notice at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of our Websites and Apps following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which Ever.Ag collects and uses your Personal Information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Attn: IT Dept
3801 Parkwood Blvd, Suite 300
Frisco, Texas 75034